Junior IT Business Analyst
Junior IT Business Analyst (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
The pace at which technology is changing is creating uncharted risks that make navigating today’s IT environment increasingly challenging. CIOs have to evolve from providing tactical support for the business to becoming a strategic partner. You need to be able to turn information into insights when the business is looking to implement new technology for competitive advantage.
From where our clients are now to where they want to be, we can help to:
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns IT objectives with those of the business
- Create an architecture design to align business and technology models
- Implement sourcing approaches to improve flexibility and efficiency
- Improve the performance of end-to-end processes and infrastructure
- Introduce horizon technologies that change business and IT models
EY’s IT Advisory practice focuses on bridging the gap between business and IT, running IT like a business, designing and transforming our clients in the following areas:
- IT Strategy and IT Optimization
- IT Infrastructure and Technical Operations Management
- Application Architecture
- Cyber Security
- Horizon Technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Social Media)
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You hold a Master in IT, Economics or similar
- You have ideally first relevant work experience in Business or Technology Advisory
- You are a sales-oriented Advisor with a proven track record in one or more of the following competencies:
- Process and system efficiency and transformation
- Technology Advisory
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Internal audit or internal control
- You demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
- You demonstrate excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- You show well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- You are proactive, eager to learn and grow
- You act as a team player whilst being able to coach less experienced Junior Advisors which includes proactively sharing and transferring your knowledge
- You are fluent in English, French; Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A call with our HR Team
- A call with the business
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.