Director - Finance Transformation - Egypt
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Responsible for large scale finance transformation programs such as
- Finance Operating Model design
- Finance Shared Services Operating Model design
- Finance managed services enablement (finance operations)
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Strategic Planning, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Working capital and cost optimization
- Cost Allocations / Profitability and Spending Reviews
- Treasury, cash, and liquidity management
- Finance Operations - build new finance functions, operate and transition to managed Services
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Finance changes due to sector un-bundling
- Finance Transformations enabled by Technology
Work closely with PwC's priority accounts in Egypt covering
- Family Business Conglomerates
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Energy, Power, Water & Utilities
Working knowledge of Public Finance Management agenda covering the following will be a plus
- Multi-year budgeting
- Performance based budgeting
- Budget execution control
- Spending review
- Work closely with PwC's ERP+ platforms (SAP, Oracle) to identify Finance Transformation enablement opportunities
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Keep up to date with current trends in Egypt
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters’ degree in Finance or CMA / CPA/ACCA is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS and Egyptian GAAP is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP / Oracle from CFO agenda is a plus
- Years of Experience: 12+ years of experience
- Prior Experience - Big 4
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within Egypt is a plus
- Language Skills: Excellent bilingual communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates
- Strong ability to manage large project/ consulting teams (5+)
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills
In addition to various qualitative goals on leadership, global acumen, collaboration and demonstrating one firm and Consulting Line of Service thinking, typical Director Goals also include generating sales and managed revenue.
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.