Risk & Compliance Manager
About the company
A newly created position due to business growth, with our client who is a renowned global life insurance business.
About the job
- You will support the head of risk and compliance in managing financial risk framework and policies
- You will assist in the preparation of financial risk reports and assessments, and materials for risk committee meetings
- You will support on investment compliance matters including the review of investment materials, keeping abreast of any new or amended regulations
- You will support on product review matters on new and existing products, including advertising, product marketing and training materials
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Banking/Finance or in any related discipline
- At least 6 years of financial risk/product compliance/investment compliance/actuarial work experience in the insurance/reinsurance/financial services industry
- You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.