Our Client is a Multi National Company well known for their premium brand in the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a qualified Senior FP&A to support their China Market . This role will be initially for one year contract with potential to convert to permanent depending on the performance of the individual.
- Collect and consolidate monthly P&L reporting for xFCA sector, including national sales company, joint venture, R&D center and inter-regional allocations;
- Provide insightful comments on their performance vs budget/forecast/prior year, etc.,
- Provide necessary information to group finance team for hyperion HFM (xFCA Consolidation System) monthly actual closing;
- Support the major forecasts process;
- Prepare the regional annual operating plan and mid-term plan development;
- Support monthly regional business review presentation including P&L and variance walk;
- Ad-hoc analysis as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in accounting or finance;
- CPA or other international accounting qualification holder preferred
- >=3 years' related working record in Accounting Firm or Finance area.
- Strong experience in financial analysis area;
- Experience in consolidation is preferred but not a must;
- Strong communication skills, plus good written and oral English Excellent MS Office skillset
- Good team player and positive Can-do' attitude and is able to work under pressure