EY Saudi Arabia TAX Graduate Program
Tax Graduate Program
Do you think the world can work better?
We do. That’s why we’re committed to building a better working world. But we can’t do it without the right people. People who’ll think, act and lead globally – because that’s how business is now being done.
A better working world built by you.
As a graduate with EY you’ll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, we’ll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalize on opportunities. And, we’ll give you exposure to some of the largest clients and most interesting projects, both locally and globally.
Who are we.
By meeting their tax obligations, clients help the wider community. As we help them to navigate an increasingly complex tax and regulatory environment and support them in making the right decisions, we’re contributing to the better working world that everyone wants to see.
Our tax advisors therefore need a deep understanding of relevant legislation, outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
As a tax professional at EY, you'll use your research and analytical skills, apply yourself to stay on top of the law and acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses.
We provide a full suite of tax services to clients ranging from the very largest multinationals to fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses.
Tax Graduate Development Program
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our Tax Graduate Development Program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you'll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for a professional qualifications. You'll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a graduate with EY you'll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
- Activity participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Tax and across other services
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Taxation/Law with strong academic credentials
- Graduated within 18 months of applying to the program
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
- You may be invited to complete online tests if you progress through our process. Please check your email regularly for updates.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment day and are required to provide original academic transcripts and proof of citizenship.
We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY. Please answer all questions on the online application to be considered.
Whenever you join us and however long you stay, we want your EY experience to last a lifetime.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.