Treasury Services, Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual who can work independently (limited supervision) and has experience in Fund Accounting / NAV Calculation / Financial Reporting / Trade life cycle management. The main function of this role is to review, reconcile and resolve issues related to trade / corporate action / expenses / valuation of securities by working with relevant internal team and ensure that the NAV calculated and disseminated to the client is correct and timely. Work with internal State Street team, client and counterparties to ensure correct & timely NAV and resolution of all issues related to your client.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Treasury Services, Associate 1 you will:
- Prepare client deliverables related to Expense Administration, Distributions, Performance and Regulatory/Board Reporting. Completed all tasks assigned within agreed TAT and with high level of accuracy.
- Escalate all delays and issues regarding assigned deliverables timely to AM, officer and/or AVP
- Implement all standard practices, processes, tools, and technology enhancements
- Participate in the research and resolution of issues.
- Comply with internal, client specific and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains well-documented organized work papers and client files
- To become an essential partner with our clients – trusted, strategic, and proactive
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Financial Analysis
- Trade Life Cycle Management
- Fund Accounting
- Security Settlement
- Trade Management
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
Graduate or Postgraduate in commerce, business management or relevant discipline
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of NAV Calculation, Exchange Traded Securities and Mutual Fund / Hedge Fund.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and client deadlines.
- Mentality to find efficient ways to work and implement process change
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.