Liquidity Planning & Coverage, Treasury - Director (AVP)/Vice President
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career.
- Analyse and communicate liquidity requirements and risk drivers from transactions, new products, and across businesses. Internal and regulatory metrics include the Internal Liquidity Stress Test (ILST), Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)
- Support EMEA regulatory requests from the PRA, ECB and other regional regulators including data analysis, liaising with other groups and presentation of findings
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to the Frankfurt Treasury team in relation to Liquidity planning
- Involvement in the drafting and development of Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) submissions for the regulators
- Preparation and analysis of data for various Firm governance committees
- Support/execute ad hoc requests/inquiries to senior management and aid in decision making process
- Research, analyse and recommend solutions around data issues and perform necessary steps to resolve
- Build close links with other key stakeholders across Finance, Tax, Legal, Operations and Technology
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm’s liquidity and capital base, manages the Firm’s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors. The team in London works closely with the New York, Frankfurt, Budapest, Glasgow, Tokyo, and Hong Kong offices.
As a member of Corporate Treasury, this individual will be supporting mainly the efforts of the EMEA Liquidity Planning and Coverage team. The team is responsible for the Firm’s Internal Liquidity Stress Test (ILST), Liquidity resources, liquidity metrics reporting, regulatory requests, and balance sheet liquidity. In addition, this individual will also provide support to other areas of Treasury such as the Treasury Capital Markets team and/ or the Capital Planning team, as required.
It is essential that the candidate has good relationship management skills and is able to build strong relationships with key Business Unit contacts. The candidate will also have regular and direct interactions with the Global Treasury team, Bank Resource Management, Operations, Financial Control Group, IT and other groups in the business.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals
- Good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury, in particular liquidity and funding risk. Previous working experience in these areas preferred
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Well-developed analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with data management preferred
- Experience with Treasury and Funding systems a plus
- Aptitude for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, CFA, ACA, MBA or equivalent beneficial