UK IB Audit Manager – Investment Bank #208240
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as an Audit Manager for UK Investment Bank (UK IB) Legal Entities activities within our pioneering audit function. A successful candidate will join the team that is responsible for managing the Internal Audit processes, reporting and engagement with Senior Management for UK IB legal entities, which covers:
- Influencing the scope, execution and reporting of UK legal entity relevant audits across the global department;
- Preparing UK audit committee and senior management reporting materials and participating in UK governance forums;
- Facing off to regulators (e.g., the PRA and FCA) to discuss our UK top risk assessments and audit results; and
- Maintaining processes to evidence Internal Audit UK Senior Manager reasonable steps while developing staff on your audit team through coaching and mentoring.
After joining the team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also work in collaboration with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of risk monitoring, mitigation and reporting. This role also involves coordinating with the UK IB senior management (including UK Senior Managers), where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple abilities (e.g., business, risk, compliance, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with detailed industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and improve thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven work experience relating to audit, accounting, or consulting in the financial services industry.
- Ability to join the dots and identify themes and root causes from issues and risks identified within the Investment Bank and across control functions.
- Experience in preparing materials for Governance Committees and able to articulate key messages in a concise manner.
- Analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to build analytics and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good project management skills. Ability to manage work well under pressure.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance.
- Result oriented with capability to identify the best methodology and emerging risks, and influence senior management via positive relationship building.
- General knowledge of financial services operations, sales and trading, banking, finance, liquidity, compliance, conduct, financial crime, technology, credit risk, market risk, operational risk and regulatory reporting are also beneficial.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.