Senior Auditor - Risk Transformation
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
Citi Solutions Center is the main EU banking entity for Citi in EMEA with a presence in 25 European countries. It covers several key business lines including Markets and Securities Services, Treasury and Trade Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Consumer and many others.
Our Warsaw-based Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. IA is one of Citi's key components with over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service, and a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide.
Due to our constant growth, we now have another opening in Warsaw for Senior Auditor in our Internal Audit Transformation Team. The role is responsible for interacting with Citi's Risk Management function and to support a cross-functional team of audit professionals through the development and execution of a comprehensive plan of coverage over the change and transformation activities impacting Risk Management.
The Internal Audit Transformation Team is a central team within Internal Audit, reporting to the Chief Auditor for Citibank, N.A., focused on oversight of IA’s review of the Firm-Wide Transformation initiatives. This team will be accountable for oversight, coordination and direction within IA to enable consistent and timely review of Transformation initiatives by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal Audit Product/Functions team(s), Business & Functions Risk/Control, Program leads and Citi’s CAO Transformation team. The team will also be responsible for effective check and challenge, driving consistency, developing templates and design principles for IA to review Transformation, structuring and resourcing needs, coordination, aggregation, and reporting from an IA perspective of the Citi Transformation Program.
- Perform moderately complex audits and complete them within budgeted timeframes and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
- Draft audit reports, and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Develop internal audit staff, and provide coaching to team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made
Key skills and qualifications:
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience as outlined below
- Good understanding of Risk is a must
- Experience in risk management and control frameworks related to at least one of the Financial Risk disciplines (market risk, credit risk, CCR, operational risk, etc.)
- Experience in regulatory remediation or change projects preferred
- Experience in Audit preferred, however, candidates with strong background in Risk will be definitely considered and will undergo technical training in Internal Audit
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- CIA, ACCA, CPA, ACA, CFA, or equivalent would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse fast pace working environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- At Citi Solutions Center we cooperate with other Citi entities from all over the world. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment as well as learning top quality organizational culture.
- Opportunity to further expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines
- Competitive social benefits (consideration for a yearly bonus, medical care, multisport, life insurance, award-winning pension plan, holiday allowance, maternity/paternity scheme, home office, flexible working schedule and other).
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.