Compliance Officer & MLRO, MLCO - Guernsey
The post holder will be focussed on Guernsey related compliance and AML related tasks in what is a rapidly developing business. The post holder will be the named Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer for Alter Domus (Guernsey) Limited. The post holder will report to the Head of Compliance for EMEA who is based in Jersey.
- Performing the Compliance Officer and MLRO and MLCO role for Alter Domus (Guernsey) Limited (“ADG”)
- Ensuring that client due diligence is collected to the appropriate standard in order to comply with the GFSC’s AML/CFT Handbook.
- Ensuring that all clients of ADG are on boarded in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining the AML Manual for ADG and ensuring that it remains up to date at all times
- Responsible for review and processing of SARs in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Preparation of the CMP and BRA for ADG and ensuring that they remain up to date and meeting regulatory requirements
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan to ensure that ADG remains compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
- Preparing and presenting relevant reporting to the Board of ADG
- Preparing and submitting all of the relevant regulatory reporting for ADG.
- Monitoring the GFSC website for the release of revised standards and guidance. Ensuring those updates are brought to the attention of the Board of ADG and other relevant employees.
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local standards as the business develops.
- Managing any regulatory examinations or visits undertaken by the GFSC
- Assisting, using the Finscan system, in conducting searches on relevant parties.
- Providing support and training to the staff of ADG as required in respect of compliance and AML matters
- Assisting on Alter Domus Group projects as required.
- You have a strong working knowledge of the Guernsey regulatory framework and AML / CFT Handbook.
- You have 5 to 7 years financial services experience, preferably in a Compliance team environment.
- You will have acted in the capacity as CO and MLRO/MLCO or Deputy MLRO of a GFSC regulated entity.
- You preferably have completed the International Diploma in Compliance or be studying for the same.
Independent and possessing more than eighteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leading provider of corporate and management services for private equity, debt, infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 3,000 people also provide fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.