Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. The team provides technical support to the operational areas, independent handling of complaints, undertake process reviews, co-ordinate audit visits, providing management information and analysis. The Senior Analyst carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact. May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management. Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees. May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role).
- Process and quality check a wide range of dealing transactions through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards
- Provide input to process changes which would result in greater operational efficiency
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to TA Analysts, the Senior Analyst will support the Team Leader with respect to workflow distribution and ensuring the effective the use of staff resources
- Identify, document and disseminate new procedures and controls
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- Technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Be able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.