Who we are looking for
The value of Audit begins with understanding the accuracy of a company’s financial information, which shareholders use to make vital decisions. You’ll travel to various client sites to get a detailed comprehension of their business, identify key risks and find ways to mitigate them. Each industry faces different sets of risks, so your learning curve will be very sharp, as you will be working on multiple engagements.
Auditing financial statements are only the first step. There’s a lot more to discover on your venture to Audithood.
Join us if you are a final year student or a fresh graduate who
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Likes to take the initiative
- Is proficient in English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
- Likes to travel
Your future role
- You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face, and their internal
But that’s just the start, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- audit client financials, transactions, and internal control processes
- perform data interrogation and analysis of client data
- assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions
What we offer
Taking the first steps toward building a career is something we take seriously. It is part of your personal development and we are here to be your reliable mentor.
Deloitte Audithood can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
- Career progression and promotion every year, based on performance
- Summer 4-day working week
- ACCA/ACA (ICAEW) Professional qualification financially supported by the firm
- Assigned personal coach and buddy to make the adaptation process smoother
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment
- Wide portfolio of custom E-learnings to boost your knowledge and prepare you for the challenges
- A collaborative culture, supportive team, encouraging on-the-job learning
- Travel insurance, Supplemental health insurance plan, Annual Performance bonus, Referral bonus
- Two Wellness days off each year
After the initial CV screening, you will be invited to meet our Audit and HR professionals.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with
- personal data protection regulations.
Deloitte brings together various talents, experience, industries, and services we deliver in over 150 countries worldwide. Joining our team can be a great career jumpstart or an excellent development opportunity.
The choice is yours. Take the first step, join Deloitte Audithood, and be in charge of your career. Apply, meet us and see if our goal-oriented environment is a space you see yourself in. We will provide you with the means and the know-how, while you bring the inspiration and enthusiasm to grow professionally
Apply today to become the auditor of tomorrow. Get inspired at Deloitte!
About the team
Our Audit and Assurance team counts around 70 employees and a whole office of around 300.
Not so long ago, many of them were just like you - first-timers who looked for new ventures, hoping to begin their career avidly. Why not at DeloitteFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.