Senior Auditor, APAC Compliance #215729
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Compliance Auditor in our pioneering audit function, where you will have access to state of the art audit methodologies and tools. In this role, you will perform audit work to ensure that risks are effectively mitigated in the Compliance function, with specific focus on financial crime. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by planning and executing audit programs and ensuring efficient and high-quality delivery against agreed timeframes. The audits will involve a variety of topics across the Financial Crime Compliance function, which will provide an opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of global and regional audits, continuous risk monitoring and also involvement in bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
Your future colleagues
The members of the team that you will be joining is incredibly diverse, both in background and experience, as well as geographically. You will find a group of dedicated professionals, who are working to help improve the Bank through our continuous interactions with our stakeholders and delivering a compelling message through our work. We place phenomenal emphasis on developing the team members through a wide range of development programs and continuous knowledge sharing.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
If you find the description of the opportunity and the future colleagues attractive to you, here is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree. CPA or ACAMS qualifications would be an advantage
- Familiar with Hong Kong and Singapore AML regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge in AML controls including Know-Your-Customer, screening and surveillance is preferred
- At least 5-8 years of relevant work experience relating to audit or in the financial industry is advantageous
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and can present in a simple and concise way
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal-skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Keen to work in an inclusive-environment and excel at collaborating in a global-team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.