Finance Risk Data Operations Analyst
The individual will be primarily responsible for assisting in managing the key initiatives linked to CRI/LRI infrastructure. The individual will be responsible for participating in complex to semi-complex projects to accomplish the operational goals of the department. The candidate will support both the daily/monthly coordination of closing timelines, but will also own the centralized reporting framework for FRDO. Along with maintaining the centralized reporting framework, this individual will also be responsible for optimizing and automating multiple reporting deliverables.
- Support the daily/monthly Liquidity Risk and Wholesale Credit close process.
- Partner with the line of business to understand key business drivers, infrastructure, and products, to help identify potential business risks and assist with the creation of process efficiencies.
- Partner with existing Credit and Liquidity risk operations teams to document the current process (system architecture, data flow, reconciliations, controls, etc.)
- Represent operations at meetings with technology and projects/LOB teams.
- Provide project management and leadership on projects for processes related to Wholesale Credit and Liquidity Risk Management.
- Participate in and adhere to operational internal controls, operational governance, and metrics preparation.
- Facilitates the creation of process documents, analyzes trends regarding feed activity and balances, and performs E2E feed to highlight gaps.
- Develop an understanding of data quality exceptions for Liquidity Risk and Wholesale Credit reporting. Partner with operations team and lines of business to resolve data quality exception impacting closing timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members and peers to drive resolution of data quality and systemic issues across all feed supplies.
- Partner with regional leadership team to identify and solve resource gaps, highlight and resolve barriers.
- Own the E2E centralized reporting tasks for FRDO. Partner with technology to optimize and automate manual reporting tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering, Finance, or Business)
- Master’s Degree preferred (Engineering, Finance, or Business)
- Sound knowledge of financial products suites, cash securities knowledge a preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, clearly communicate complex topics at all organizational levels.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio. SQL, Alteryx, Xceptor or Python knowledge is beneficial but not required.
- Strong team player able to work with all levels of employees.
- Self – motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial services operations capacity
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.