Fund Accounting & Administration, SrAssc
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounting and Administration (AIS NAV), Senior Associate you will:
- Service some of the largest Hedge Funds in the world
- Supervise the daily accounting process
- Supervise the daily position and P&L reconciliation review
- Work closely with our colleagues in each of our hub locations, reviewing the output from the fund accountants in those locations.
- Assist in preparation of Dealing Date NAV packs
- Have the opportunity to work with complex financial instruments
- Assist in semi-annual & annual audits
- Provide excellent client service
- Assist team development
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Enthusiastic leadership skills and ability to engage others.
- Ambition to succeed and forge a long term career in one of the largest Funds Servicing companies in the world