Consulting, Government, Education, Senior Manager/Director
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job DescriptionTo really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.The Middle East Education Practice is looking for a Senior Manager or Director to support the expansion of our practice across the Middle East. As a Senior Manager/Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:Responsibilities:
- Building a capable Education team, under the guidance and oversight of the Middle East Education leadership.
- Establishing effective client relationships with key client organizations, across both the government and industrial markets.
- Identifying and shaping opportunities for projects in the Middle East Education practice.
- Delivering quality solutions to clients across the Education environment in the region.
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Proven track record in the delivery of Education and skills projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate.
- Experience in working with government entities, schools, universities and professional organizations.
- Previous (current preferable) experience working in the Middle East, with proven capability of building relationships and teams in the Middle East cultural environment.
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic (preferable) and English.
- Big 4 or leading strategy house experience with proven sales capability.
- Proven leadership capabilities for both direct reporting personnel and wider project teams.
- Proven experience of building teams, with ability to develop and implement market expansion strategies.
- Masters or MBA
- 8 to15 years of experience in management consulting environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.