Supervisor Fund Accounting
TMF Fund Services is an independent alternative fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled with a very personal approach. We combine our technology, expertise and global infrastructure to deliver a customized package of services to our clients. These include: Fund Administration, Investor Services, Portfolio & Managed Account Services, Depositary and Corporate Services.
- Lead the onboarding of new clients, unpack and define new client delivery, responsible for the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system.
- Review NAVs for Real Estate alternative investment funds, which are domiciled in recognized fund jurisdictions.
- Responsible for review of all fund accounting and related deliverables such as analysis, maintaining and controlling the general ledger and various sub-ledgers, processing of transactions, rebalances, waterfalls, fee calculations, hedging, loans, recording calls and distributions, various ad hoc client reporting
- Review of limited partner and general partner allocations
- Review of annual financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements, assist in client audit procedures
- Responsible for the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Responsible for the compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement
- Provide supervision, training and guidance to team members focusing on task performance, support work allocation and capacity planning
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in Real Estate Fund accounting for Real Estate Alternative Funds
- A degree in Accounting – ideally ACCA, CA, CFA or other similar level qualification
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ideally other GAAPs
- At least 3 years’ extensive experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements for Real Estate Alternative Funds
- Knowledge of Investran and/or Yardi– this would be considered as advantage
- Familiarity with tax-efficient European fund structures and related investment vehicles and regulatory requirements – this would be considered as advantage
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team, deadline driven and able to maintain a portfolio of clients
What's in it for you?
An exciting opportunity in an international company
Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
A career within an ever evolving market
Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 19 Sep 2022 South Africa Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.