MY - Tax Assistant / Semi Senior, Transfer Pricing (Kuching Office)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to understand their expectations and requirements and provide deliverables
- Perform transfer pricing compliance, audit defense and planning exercise for MNE clients with the following scope of work (but not limited to) :-
- Understand the client business by undertaking functional analysis interviews
- Undertake benchmarking studies and analyzing the clients’ issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Support clients in implementing transfer pricing arrangement(s), including working with the tax, finance, or relevant project team of clients
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing in Malaysia
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Possess minimum a Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic credentials in related disciplines such as Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation or any professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years transfer pricing work experience
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for tax assistant post
- Full-Time position available
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.