Tax, EY Young Tax Professional of the Year (2022)
EY Young Tax Professional of the Year is an international competition designed to reward and foster the next generation of tax leaders.
Do you want to see the business world in global terms? Do you want to learn to work with people from around the world and learn how business is done in different cultures? All of this while learning new skills that are expected of tomorrow's leaders.
This is the opportunity to take your career further, faster. Apply now and get ready to showcase your tax, legal and general business knowledge as well as analytical and presentation skills in a fun and exciting case study contest. The country finalist will represent Singapore at the global final in 2023.
Could you be the next Young Tax Professional of the Year?
Who are we looking for?
- Singapore citizens/residents or international student studying in Singapore
- Registered as full-time undergraduate; full-time master’s student
- Open to students across all disciplines
- Strong and consistent academic track record
How can I apply?
Upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- A copy of your university transcript
- Describe (in not more than 200 words) the career and personal goals you have for participating in the Young Tax Professionals of the Year Program.
What happens after I submit my application?
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the local YTPY Welcome Session and receive the case study.
The finalists will participate at the local YTPY Finals and present their response to the case study in-person.
Why should I join?
By entering the competition, you not only stand a chance to win cash prizes and an internship placement or priority application for graduate roles with EY. You will also expand your professional network, work alongside with inspiring leaders and build your personal brand.
Application closes on Sunday, 18 Sep 2022 11:59PM
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.