Credit Risk Analytics Manager (RWA), Top-tier Bank
Covering Basel III Reform, RWA, stress testing for Retail / Corporate Banking
Your new company
You will be joining one of the top-tier Chinese banks with comprehensive service provided, including retail banking, corporate banking and so on. The bank mainly uses English for daily works, and they have a very friendly and helpful working culture.
Your new role
You will be focusing on credit risk analytics, including Basel III Reform, RWA, stress testing, credit valuation adjustment / debit valuation adjustment with SAS. The role covers both retail and corporate banking. Good exposure and work life balance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in credit risk analytics field with the usage of SAS
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III and HKMA regulatory requirements is essential
- Proficient in SAS, Python, Alteryx, Excel, Access and VBA programming
What you'll get in return
- Join a leading Chinese bank with friendly working culture
- Large exposure and a good career progression
- High bonus amount and comprehensive benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.