Corporate Recovery Services (Consultant/Senior)
- Assisting the Liquidator/Receiver in his investigations into the affairs of the distressed companies.
- Data analysis, evaluate evidence and decision support in relation to asset discovery, recovery and realisation.
- In consultation with Manager/Senior Manager/Partner, and executing it in compliance with our policies and protocols.
- Handling the general affairs of companies under Insolvency (Receivership and Liquidation) such as routine filing, ensuring compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with various stakeholders including creditors, debtors, government authorities, financial institutions, purchasers, lawyers etc in liquidation administration.
- Conducting review of transactions and events including proof of debt exercise.
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and ensure delivery of high quality work.
- 2-4 years working experience in relating field.
- An accounting advanced diploma/degree or a professional qualification such as ACCA.
- A bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, Economics or related field will be considered as well.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with flair numerals, report writing and presentation skills..
- Positive attitude, able to multi-task, resourceful and analytical.
- Action orientated individuals with good problem-solving skill.
- Self-motivated to work independently and also as part of a team.
WHY JOIN US:
Opportunities await you now if you are looking for more than a job!
- Attractive remuneration package for the suitable candidate
- Work-life balance culture
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Walking distance from KLCC LRT station
- 5 working days per week
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.