Programme Execution & Remediation Manager - ICG Operations - SVP
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
The ICG MSS Operations Control - Programme Governance Manager will report to the ICG MSS Operations Control Programme Governance Director and will be part of the team responsible for oversight and coordination of our Manual Processing Risk Uplift Programme, plus other regulatory commitments and other Risk & Control improvements initiatives within the bank.
The successful candidate will have senior level experience developing, implementing, and communicating process transformation initiatives to support regulatory responses and business process optimization, with a focus on the reduction of Processing Risk and analysing risk weighted metrics and data reporting.
Excellent communication skills are required in order to articulate internal issues, action plans, etc., often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers and regulators.
- Senior level experience developing, implementing, and communicating process transformation initiatives to support regulatory responses and business process optimization, with a focus on the reduction of Processing Risk and analysing risk weighted metrics and data reporting.
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to articulate internal issues, action plans, etc., often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers and regulators.
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a Programme
- Works with colleagues in other areas of Operations & Technology, plus ORM, Finance, Compliance/Control and the Businesses to assure delivery against plans
- As a new role, the individual may have direct line management responsibilities
- Facilitates accurate and appropriate reporting of Programme status and risks to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Promotes the use of risk indicators.
- Supports corporate initiatives, including those related to Risk & Control
- Identifies stakeholders in key organizations and build and manage relationships with each stakeholder.
- Leads Programme workstreams and assist with setting up and maintaining the required governance
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross-functional macro level topics within/across programmes and with Senior Management.
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established programs of work.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure programme scope definition meet business objectives and partner with Programme Sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business goals.
- Drives adherence to programme processes, procedures, methods, and standards for programme delivery and leverage across the programme
- Significant Project Management experience
- Risk & Control experience, in a First Line or Second Line, is a strong plus
- Previous Operations or Technology would be ideal
- Proficient in developing new ideas to mitigate risk and improve current processes.
- Prioritizes high impact potential problems effectively. Consistently reads different situations accurately and takes appropriate action to gain senior colleague/ client commitment.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
- May also be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified but not a must
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.