FA AM - EMEA & Americas - ENO # 214382
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Junior Accountant in Financial Accounting Team within Group Finance. You would be responsible for the generation of entity level accounting, undertaking detailed analysis and review of reporting and results as a key control and to provide basic information for performance management.
Main responsibilities of the Legal Entity Controller are to:
- Ensure generation of legal entity accounting in compliance with applicable GAAPs and timely close of Books and Records
- Perform detailed analysis of entity results and communicate the results thereto through stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate controls exist and operate optimally within the accounting and reporting function Represent Legal Entities in various firm wide Forums and provide input on accounting matters
- Update Stakeholders on Entity Results, Governance & Control Matters
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance – Financial Accounting Team in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the country. We are looking for an open and positive personality with phenomenal interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- CPA or Chartered Accountant or professional with aspiration to build career in financial accounting domain within the financial industry
- Working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Essbase and PeopleSoft would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.