P2P Process Expert
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
P2P Process Expert
We are looking for a P2P Process Expert to support P2P Operations for our business from the European Finance Hub in Poznan. This role will require knowledge and understanding of E2E process as well as significant hands-on experience in operational Accounts Payable related activities and preparation of various reports and analyses.
In this role you will be…
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for other teams including GSK Operations Centre
- Monitoring the payables, performing vendor account reconciliation
- Providing specific oversight for a select number of key vendors to ensure P2P performance targets are achieved
- Driving supplier escalations end to end and ensuring fast resolution
- Calculating KPIs, performing deep dive analyses on agreed P2P metrics
- Preparing daily performance metrics for respective area
- Processing more complex invoices in accordance with internal procedures
- Raising, routing and managing invoice exceptions with shoppers and approvers
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Procure to Pay or Accounts Payable area
- Hands-on experience working with SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with reporting/data mining tools e.g. Power BI, Celonis, Tableau
- Shared Services environment experience would be a bonus
- Fluency in English (ability to communicate in French or another European language will be an advantage)
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.