The Group Screening Service (GSS) team provides a third-party screening service to the Shell Group to assess counterparty risks related to money laundering, trade controls including terrorist financing or other related financial crimes.
Group Screening Service Operational Excellence (GSS OE) Team drives continuous improvement agenda in GSS by implementing new solutions and streamlining processes.
GSS OE Improvements Specialist would be responsible for delivery of improvements projects assigned to him and assuring these bring expected benefits and value for GSS.
- Managing delivery of continuous improvement initiatives/projects with low to medium complexity within assigned areas
- Partnering with key stakeholders to assure value delivery
- Transforming processes/control frameworks as required
- Supporting senior team members in more complex projects/deliveries
- Assurance of delivery of proper documentation of delivered projects/initiatives
- Managing change management process for assigned projects/initiatives
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal, Finance, IT or Business related
- Experience in projects delivery which included substantive cooperation with IT organization and multiple business stakeholders
- Understanding Agile/Scrum and Waterfall project delivery frameworks would be an advantage
- Proven experience of improvements delivered
- Professional experience in a screening, due diligence, know your customer area in a risk, fraud, compliance or analytical role would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient IT skills. Computer literate:
- Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel
- Experience (ideally building solutions in these) in Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate platforms would be an advantage
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint would be an advantage
- Fast self-learner
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a global, matrix environment that spans multiple legal entities & teams
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple conflicting priorities, timelines & stakeholders
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.