Digibank Malaysia Project - Financial Reporting
Grab led consortium has been selected to receive a digital banking license in Malaysia, subject to meeting all of BNM’s regulatory conditions. The digital banks will accelerate access to financial services for the underserved and unserved markets in Malaysia.
We are incredibly excited to build a digital bank with the right foundation and core values. We are currently looking for result driven and highly motivated individuals to form the Finance team. If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide support for all Finance related projects across the entire project life cycle including (but not limited to) risk & mitigation plans, issue resolution, UAT and execution, identify interdependencies across other work streams within and outside Finance department
- Preparation of monthly financial performance results
- Ensure annual audit is completed in a timely manner
- Preparation and submission of tax submissions (IRB & Customs)
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance to MFRS
- Preparation of annual budget and 5 year business plan
- Preparation of regulatory reports
- Perform month end controls
- Periodic review of workflow processes with the objective to improve productivity and efficiency
- To liaise with internal and external auditors as and when required
The Must Haves:
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably in a financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Knowledgeable in financial reporting and a good understanding of the accounting standards
- Experience in working with cross border and functional teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to plan and execute while maintaining effective working relationships
- Able to work under pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.