Asct Cnsltnt Vendor Management
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Responsible for performing ongoing monitoring of vendor management (VM) activities for Human Resource (HR) vendors for an assigned region. This role will interact with regional HR vendor managers as well as other internal teams involved in the TPM (Third Party Management) program (e.g., Shared Services, Compliance/Risk). Activities will include assisting the Regional HR Control Team (VM) Consultant with training and communication of TPM requirements, executing Quality Control/Audits, resolving escalated issues, and providing reporting to HR Management.
Uses specific knowledge of a discipline to achieve goals through own work. Has specific knowledge or expertise typically gained through formal education or equivalent experience. Uses expertise to provide guidance to others as a project manager or consultant. Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a job discipline. Performs routine assignments using existing procedures. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Facilitate meetings with assigned vendor managers on the TPM program and consult on required templates/documents, with support of VM Consultant when needed.
- Track, follow up, and monitor timely completion of the required TPM documents for assigned vendor managers
- Assist Regional VM Consultant with periodic training sessions to assigned HR vendor managers on the requirements and changes to the NT TPRM program
- Perform Quality Control/Audits (QC/A) and related activities.
- Assist with resolving regional escalated issues and monitor timely resolution by HR vendor managers
- Assist Regional VM Consultant with compiling data needed for reporting to HR Senior Management and other NT internal groups on the status, issues and risks of the program.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings with external and internal parties
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change and ability to work in high pace environment
- Project Management skills
- Procurement and contract experience a plus
- Office, Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a job discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Accountable for own contributions
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company to assist the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.