Senior Financial Accountant
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Ensure bookkeeping is compliant with group accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure delivery of high quality financial data
- Review month-end closing entries, such as fixed asset depreciation, prepaid expenses, accruals, IFRS adjustments, etc.
- Accounts review and reconciliation
- Ensure efficient period end closing process
- Ensure compliance with IFRS
- Perform review of monthly financial reports and ensure these are submitted in accordance to the group reporting deadlines
- Preparation of the statutory reporting (P&L, BS etc.)
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and provide explanations for significant deviations
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements
- Automate data preparation and report creation where possible
- Identify problems or unexpected events arising during work and resolve them
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position in international environment
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of accounting rules
- Knowledge of IFRS
- MS Office knowledge – very good excel skills
- Good knowledge of modern accounting practices
- Experience with process documentation will be an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics will be an asset
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 17 Sep 2022 South Africa Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.