Accounts Receivable Senior Executive
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The GBS AR Senior Accounts Executive will report into an AR Team Lead and is in charge of the collection of overdue debt and resolving issue on the invoices. He/She needs to build rapport with the internal and external customer to get the end result. He/She needs to ensure the payment are properly allocated based on the customer remittance.
- All aspects of collections regarding Debtors’ Ledger
- Resolving customer financial queries via phone and email
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with market contacts regarding customer queries
- Managing overdue payments
- Managing unapplied cash, requesting remittance advices
- Resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Receive and give inputs to initiate legal / insurance actions
- Provide support to AR Team Leader for credit control activities as required
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements
- Documenting all collection activity
- Escalation and follow through of any issues occurring
- Reporting and Process improvement
Qualifications and skills
- Candidate must possess at least a university degree in accounting, commerce, finance and/ or a professional accountancy qualification.
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in a Deductions / Credit Review related job function
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Processing of cash to the customer accounts for all methods of payment (Cashier)
- Cash application for all methods of payment
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognizing potential problems and seeking solutions
- Work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of High Radius, SAP and Excel
- Able to support Europe timing
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.