Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environmentAbout the role
The duties of an AR Executive include collection calls and correspondence, in a busy, fast-paced, and goal-oriented Accounts Receivable team.
- Working together credit and collection team to release or maintain lock orders.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales teams regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Provide support to AR Team Leader for credit control activities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Administration, or related field.
- Desirable 1+ year of experience in Finance.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced Excel.
- ERP management- desirable SAP.