Business Systems Analyst (Finance area)
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst (Finance area) within the Agile team to lead out on the design & implementation of automation & process transformation initiatives across all elements of Finance in Europe.
Complimenting the Global Transformation programme & aligned to our regional Finance priorities, the successful candidate will scope, design, build & implement automation initiatives within the team. The role holder will support the design and implementation of an enhanced finance service delivery structure for the function through the development and introduction of leading-edge processes, systems, and ways of working across the extended European Finance organisation.So what will I be doing?
- Working on a prioritized funnel of work across the Commercial Finance Sub-Functions on initiatives to support process improvement and drive efficiencies within the teams.
- Responding to business needs on set-piece projects at short notice requiring ability to change priorities regularly
- Taking a both a leading and supporting role on projects from Evaluation to Close stage on the project life cycle
- Taking a lead role on technical process improvements on projects
- Taking a critical view of current processes to drive continuous improvements to Commercial Finance processes and ways of working
- A background in financial modelling with excellent SQL, VBA, Excel, Access programming & Power BI skills
- Experience within finance teams within the Food industry
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Positive attitude with a strong leaning toward continuous improvement – strong focus on external best practice & benchmarking
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Process mapping skills are an advantage