Senior Manager Home Buying Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities. This is achieved by providing financial information and business advice to support our business units to build sustainable shareholder value.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter.
The team primarily provides this financial support for the Home Buying and Unsecured Lending businesses & Leadership team, GM Retail Products and the RBS CFO, however other stakeholders are also managed.
The role will require strong collaboration and relationship building with colleagues across the Home Buying business as well as the broader RBS Finance team. You will be highly motivated with an enthusiastic and energetic approach to working with peers for collective outcomes
Do work that matters
The Senior Manager Home Buying Products Finance role is a business partnering role supporting the Home Buying business. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Co-ordination and delivery of key financial processes for this portfolio including performance reporting, forecasting and monthly financial control activities.
- Provide financial modelling and analysis required to influence the business to make the most optimal financial, operational, and strategic decisions.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and information required by key stakeholders (e.g. CFO, GM Finance, EGM product, GM product) including deep commercial insights for the profit announcement/ analyst briefings.
- Co-ordinate and deliver regular financial and business analysis of the product portfolio, including critical insights on business drivers, market dynamics and the competitive landscape where relevant.
- Co-ordinate and deliver analysis relating to product pricing impacts and campaign initiatives.
- Provide financial input on business assumptions for investment initiatives, product launches and major business decisions ensuring financial rigor is consistently applied.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders including RBS finance teams as well as Home Buying teams.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Post graduate qualifications preferred (CA/CPA, MBA, SIA)
- High degree of problem solving and analytical ability
- Capability to synthesise large volumes of data in order to draw out simple and succinct insights that can support better business conversations and outcomes
- Proven ability to manage and present to stakeholders
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines and without supervision
- Very strong report-writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines without supervision
Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/08/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.