Senior Accountant (12 - 16 Months Fixed Term Contract, Maternity Leave Cover)
Exciting opportunity in global market leader, Join us!
About the role
We are looking for Senior Accountant to assist the Assistant Manager in the Accounting and Tax Compliance team for day-to-day operations to ensure the accuracy of information and on-time deliveries to the client.
Key responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders;
- Performs daily work with high complexity, including closing full set of books, SFC compliance capital account, annual financial statements, profits tax returns with tax computations, trade and shipping services, and other tailor-made management reportor financial analysis,
- Performs financial fluctuation analysis for key clients;
- Query management with internal and external- 3rd party stakeholders;
- Assist Manager in preparing proposal for clients;
- Supervises Accountants and Junior Accountants, and reviews draft deliverables;
- Assists Manager/Assistant Manager to implement internal control procedures and train junior staff.
- Accounting degree or from similar fields of disciplineCA / CPA qualified.
- 3-4 years previous experience within Accounting firms or multinational companies preferred
- Proficient MS Excel skills
- A detailed oriented person with good attention to details
- Strong knowledge of widely used accounting systems (e.g. MYOB, XERO)
Why Join Us?
- TMF Australia is an accredited CPA Australia Recognized Employer Partner and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work-life balance
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
- Long service rewards & Recognition
- Learning & development
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 AUS Eastern Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.