Blank Loan - Officer-2
- Account for the day-to-day management of a functional team(s) and manage daily service delivery and production activities performed by staff
- Primary contact and key escalation point for operational issues, provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems
- Act as primary contact and escalation point for operational issues
- Manage and escalate issues related CoE’s and other Shared Services
- Manage production activities of Shared Service Associate I, II and Senior Associate
- Coordinate the implementation of new funds, systems and processes. Assist with client conversions and other client projects
- Organize Shared Service internal meetings, as needed, and compiles related documentation, assisting with the coordination and development of the agenda and may attend meetings to record notes and action items
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits
- Train, develop and motivate new staff, complete performance appraisals
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff, participate in individual on-going training and development
- Provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems
- Serve on committees. Help define and implement new company initiatives
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Equivalent to a BS degree in Finance, Business or related field.
- At least 5 years of related Custody and/or Fund Accounting experience, part of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of securities language and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Solid understanding of operational functions within Custody and/or Fund Accounting. Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of various software applications.
- Ability to develop and enhance client relationships.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.