Client Support Associate - State Street Global Advisors, Officer
State Street Global Advisors, the asset management division of State Street Corporation is actively hiring a Client Support Officer. This Officer level position will report to the Client Support Manager in the corporate headquarters at the Channel Center Building in Boston.
The Client Support Senior Officer’s primary responsibility is working with our institutional clients to ensure their trading needs are addressed to the highest level of satisfaction and any issues or problems are resolved promptly and professionally. In addition to working with our external clients, the Client Support Officer will collaborate internally with various Business Units across SSGA including the Global Institutional Group and Portfolio Management team.
The Officer needs to be dedicated, enthusiastic, solutions oriented, and demonstrate good judgment on critical issues and resolution. There is a need for the Officer to be an extension of the GIG team supporting the client’s needs while adhering to process standards and procedures.
As Client Support Associate, you will:
- Ensure the highest quality of client satisfaction by responding to clients on general inquiries related to trade placement and settlement with SSGA
- Collaborate with internal operational and portfolio management areas to respond to client needs in a timely manner and take immediate action to address issues as they arise, escalating when appropriate
- Maintain current client internal documentation such as Transaction Security Forms, Authorized Signers Lists, Wire Instructions, etc. in accordance with our Corporate FTTOP Policy
- Actively and enthusiastically offer creative solutions and always find ways to improve or enhance the client experience
- Participate in and/or lead projects as needed
- Enforce process standards and documented procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and development of more junior staff, while providing feedback to the management team on progress
- Operate as backup for manager when they are unavailable
- Build technical expertise and better understanding of marketplace nuances
- Assist manager in quality control checks
- Conform with the ‘risk’ escalation chain for operational issues and suspicious transactions
- Perform other duties as needed
These Skills Will Help You Succeed in This Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years in financial services
- Work experience or demonstrated ability for exceptional time management capabilities
- Ability to work in a complex, global, fast-paced environment and deliver solid action-oriented results quickly in a Hybrid Work Environment
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent collaborative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (written and verbal) including a confident and professional telephone presence
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street Global Advisors
What We Do. As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world’s largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care.
Our Mission. At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global Advisors
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.