Accounting Manager (50K - 60K)
Robert Half Financial Services is hiring for Accounting Manager role in Financial Service industrial.
The Accounting Manager work under the heads of finances to ensure the accounts are finalised within set deadlines and according to a company's accounting regulations. Their duties include analysing and auditing financial reports, maintaining financial records, and implementing financial reporting systems. The accounting manage will be expected to play an active role on day-to-day operations and projects in the following areas:
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Prefer Candidate know how to do the consolidation work
- Prefer to know FRR Reporting (Type 1,4,9)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 4 to 5 year working experience will be prefer
- Investment Banker or Asset management Candidate will be highly preferred
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyse large amounts of data.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.