CIB F&BM - Platform Sales Securities Services Sales -London Associate Business Manager
Business Management optimizes business performances by helping to drive key initiatives. We act as trusted advisors and counterweight to Business/Group Heads, and are responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating business risks. The role of a business manager is dynamic and can vary from business to business, in line with the priorities of the different lines of business.
An associate in Business Management would be expected to:
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
- Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks
- Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Coordinate team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint
- Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- Prior experience in Business Management or COO role
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality presentations and/or reporting for various projects and stakeholders. Attention to detail is a must with continuous focus on design excellence
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different stakeholder groups and driving the agenda
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate thoughtful rationale in design decisions
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.