Team Lead - Accounting & Tax
JOB PURPOSEThe team lead assist the Head of Director in daily deliverables to provide excellent service to clients. They provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports, submitting the reports to the client and are able to coach junior staff in the department.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Ensure that monthly or quarterly reporting and all compliance requirements are completed for all clients at the standard expected and within the timeframe as requested by the client.
- Ensure client work and internal work is completed within budgeted time and any out of scope client work is reported to meet budget utilization and realization targets.
- Managing new client on –boarding process including preparation of on-boarding plan, analysis and planning of operational needs/resources and implementation.
- Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, Taxation Office and other government departments on client company’s affairs, accounts, bank accounts, tax filing, etc.
- Handle full set of accounts and bank operations for clients.
- Supervising, coaching, and developing the team.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
If you also have the following attributes, then we would love to hear from you:
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience in CPA firms or multinational companies with minimum 2 years in a managerial role.
- Completed Professional qualifications in CA or CPA
- Excellent knowledge of local/international accounting, local taxes and banking practices
Why Join Us?
You will be joining a small but supportive team with a diverse client base, you will also get:
- Hybrid working arrangement (subject to mutual agreement)
- Flexible working hours
- Work on diverse multinational client portfolio
- Extensive in house training programs
- Close to public transport - Town Hall Station.
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.