Analyst Forecasting and Planning
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Business Banking (BB) is a division of the Group, including Major Client Group (large corporates), Corporate Banking (metro located business customers), Regional and Agribusiness (rural/regional customers including agricultural-based businesses) and Small Business Banking (small businesses that operate primarily in local communities). BB also includes Equities and Margin Lending (including CommSec).
The BB Centre team has four areas;
- Performance reporting and Forecasting
- Capital & Expenses
- Business Intelligence
The BB Centre team is the first point of contact for the BB Group Executive, Executive General Managers and CFO on all planning and forecasting matters.
You will work within the Centre finance teams to provide high quality analytical support and detailed reporting on all aspects of performance management and forecasting to the BB business leaders.
The primary objective of this role is to deliver high quality customer service and in depth business performance analysis to assist in the decision making process.
Do work that matters
Key areas of impact & contribution include:
- Supporting the delivery of the annual planning, quarterly and monthly forecasts
- Financial modelling to support the forecasting process
- Identifying and supporting implementation of process improvements to the forecast process and forecast models
- Collaborating with numerous finance and business stakeholders to deliver driver based analysis for impacts of changes in financial results and forecast assumptions
- Periodic and adhoc forecasting using insights and financial analytics for the BB business unit and centre finance team
- Involvement in supporting and/or leading BB Finance strategic initiatives
- Develop deep analytical skills using the Group’s data assets, to understand and grow the business
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Financial Services environment
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance/commerce
- Team player with a strong customer focus
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communicator
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 29/08/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.