Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment
Where you´ll work
Our Sturtevant and Brampton Plants are focused on fostering an environment based on collaboration and teamwork to bring our customers the highest quality product in the market. We create dry blend products and customer service is a priority. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community. We are committed to our Kerry employee engagement program.
Sturtevant is south of Milwaukee and just west of Racine in Wisconsin and will be your base. Brampton, Ontario is a much smaller sister site located in Canada. Some travel to the northern plant will be required to build a good working relationship with those colleagues as you support remotely from Sturtevant.
What you'll do
- Support the Operations Accounting function for both plants, including KPI Reporting and Analysis; Labor Reporting; General cost control, Open Purchase Order reporting and management; Month End Reporting; Plant, Line and SKU level analysis of performance across production rates and yields, and generally supporting the Plant Controller in Sturtevant.
- Assist with Inventory Management and reviews across both plants: Stock at Risk Support/reviewing Aging Inventory Portfolio/finding potential outlets and improvements by partnering with Supply Chain/Procurement and RND.
- Lead the plant Cycle Count program, and Stock accuracy management and improvement in Sturtevant.
- Support CAPEX Investment and Analysis/Decisions across both plants.
- Ad hoc requests as required.
What you'll need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (preference) or comparable experience within a manufacturing environment.
- 2 - 3 years of Manufacturing / Finance experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to work through and with diverse personalities while being tactful and mature.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive (particularly with other managers).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff while maintaining an environment conducive to working.
- Good business acumen.
- System savvy with strong PC skills, particularly with Excel, ERP and Accounting systems.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred but training will be provided.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.