- Manage phone calls and correspondence emails and letters
- Maintain filling systems
- Assist colleagues whenever is necessary
- Add-hoc duties as and when required
- Any Accounting related disciplines, or students who are currently pursuing professional papers
- Committed to work
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Good time management skill
Come and be part of our team! Click "Apply" to submit your latest resume together with your university transcript or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.