Accountant - 12 Month FTC
We have an opportunity for an Accountant to join the IQ EQ Group Finance Audit and Control team in the Isle of Man on a 12-month fixed term contract basis to assist with the 2022 Group Audit and related activities within the Audit and Control Team
The Team are responsible for setting financial control policy for subsidiary entities around the world, technical IFRS specialism and associated accounting papers, co-ordination of the Group external audit process and preparation of consolidated financial statements.
Day to day:
- Support the preparation and drafting of the Group’s Consolidated Financial Statements (prepared under IFRS);
- Pro-active co-ordination of the external audit process for the Group and liaison with subsidiary finance teams accordingly;
- Monitoring and reviewing minimum financial controls across the Group;
- Support the co-ordination of the Group’s Audit Committee;
- Preparation and review of a number of Holding Companies that the Audit and Control team oversee; and
- Assist in delivery of certain Group Finance projects.
- ACA or ACCA qualified preferably with 2+ years post qualification experience.
- IFRS, FRS 102 and Lux GAAP knowledge would be preferable.
- Audit experience would be preferable.
- Organised and driven to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
- Previous experience with reviewing reconciliations / controls within a finance team background.
- Experience of using the Sun accounting system would be an advantage.
- Excellent general communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the offshore trust industry would be an advantage.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.