Fund Services, Trainee Administrator, CI
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
The Trainee Administrator is responsible for supporting the Administrator in the delivery of all company secretarial, payment processing, onboarding and other administrative tasks within the client services team.
- Undertaking all assigned administrative tasks for a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures and conducting full, detailed reviews of own work prior to submission for review by the Administrator
- Maintaining pro-active communication to ensure that the Administrator is kept appraised of the status of all deliverables
- Working closely with counterparts on other teams to ensure seamless and coordinated service delivery
- Maintaining files in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Drafting minutes, preparing board packs and making other corporate filings
- Preparation of payment packs for approval by the authorised signatories
- Proactively look to develop own skills within the wider business and assisting other teams
- In addition to the duties listed above, the Assistant Client Services Administrator may be requested to perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the Client Services Administrator
Professional experience and qualifications
- Have completed A Levels or international equivalent
- This role is open to school leavers and as such has no minimum experience requirements
- Have commenced or intends to commence study towards the completion of a professional qualification e.g. ICSA
- Ability to plan and organise oneself to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and work within a team under the guidance of a manager/mentor
What’s in it for you
- Private Medical insurance for self & family – which includes GP visits & eye tests
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Assurance) – 4 times x salary
- Critical Illness
- Discretionary performance related bonus (which is linked to Company and individual’s performance)
- Non – contributory social club
- TMF Explorer
- Working from Home Scheme Contribution 2020-2024 - All permanent staff can claim up to £400 over a 4 year cycle (contribution of £100 a year) towards an office desk, chair or broadband improvement (e.g. upgraded router).
Completion of probation: (probation is 20 weeks)
- Defined contribution non-contributory pension scheme – Employer contribution - 10%
- Fitness Club membership - £275 per year (receipts based)
- Starting at 25.5 days – rising scale based on job role and completed years’ service
- Option to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year or pro rata on working pattern
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 GMT Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.