About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
Support colleagues in the provision of a high-quality accounting service, including the preparation of data, and acting as the primary day to day contact for the provision of those services, to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Maintains financial records for clients by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts – local and international clients
- Bank reconciliation
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with local financial statutory requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups, keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities/training/LMS
- Support clients with service delivery matters
- Bookkeeping and Financial Reports preparation
- Cash Management – Accounts Payable Function
- Payroll Services Support
- Audit Support
- Ad-hoc services related to Cosec & HR Services
- Compliance champion
- Accounts Payable – Cash Management
- Receivable administration – collection and reconciliation reports. Review of invoices
- Liquidation of Expenses – Credit Card
- Ad-hoc support to Team and Supplies Management
- Audit Support
- Qualified Accountant with reputable degree;
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from sizable or multinational company;
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office;
- Experience in QuickBooks, Zoho, SAP and other key accounting software is a differential;
- Good command of written and spoken English will be an advantage.
- Be organized, logical and thorough in the execution of the function
- Deadline oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strives to meet service delivery standards.
Applications close: 02 Sep 2022 Arab Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.