Tax & Legal Services - Tax Compliance Process Manager (CPM) - Manager - Dubai
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryPwC Middle East has ‘re-imagined’ its approach to providing Tax & Legal compliance services in the region and is now offering a suite of compliance services to clients under its new ‘Managed Services’ approach. This is including but not limited to corporate tax, withholding tax, VAT, Accounting, Payroll, Statutory Reporting, Company Secretarial, Immigration, as well as translation services for our offices across the Middle East.
Under this new approach all engagements in the region will be managed, coordinated and delivered using our client collaboration platform and each client will be assigned their own dedicated Compliance Process Manager (CPM) who will coordinate all services and be the client key compliance contact in the region.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and professional team, providing the key operational support to ensure the delivery of quality tax services to clients and support to the PwC’s teams helping to deliver the services across the region. A career within Tax & Legal Managed Services will allow you to contribute to delivering the full value of PwC to our clients, and support the growth of our alternative delivery models.
What will you do?
This is a rapidly fast paced environment that requires a Compliance Process Manager to be able to manage the following responsibilities, but will not be limited to:
Client Facing Skills:
- Managing a portfolio of clients for all Tax and Legal Compliance services across the Middle East, under Managed Services.
- Acting as the single point of contact for Managed Services clients, providing service support, overview of the full portfolio performance and communicating on tax compliance risks and leading opportunities
Tax Compliance Knowledge:
- Able to clearly communicate the relevant tax and compliance legislations within the Middle East.
- Practical experience of tax compliance processes.
- Accountable for the client onboarding and operational activities
- Overseeing the tax processes by the Tax Acceleration Centre
- Leading interactions and building relationships with multiple teams including PwC’s Regional Compliance Engagement Managers, local SME’s & the client
- Liaising with the local teams for quality assurance and signoff
- Leading the sales proposals for any prospective managed services clients
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients (when required)
- Reviewing end-to-end process improvement suggestions; integrating and tracking agreed-upon process changes
- Connecting with our Risk & Quality (R&Q) team and our technology services, as well as other regional support teams.
- Ensuring compliance with our R&Q and companywide policies.
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Leading and developing others:
- Influencing and leading others to deliver quality results.
- Participating in knowledge sharing.
- Communicating clearly and building strong relationships at all levels internally and externally
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum three years of experience in a professional services environment, in a client facing role. Experiences in Tax, Audit or Accounting Advisory.
- Strong understanding of the key tax & legal compliance requirements across the ME
- Ability to identify and understand risks & opportunities from the review of client deliverables
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Tax, Law or Business or/and relevant Professional Qualification . A Master degree would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills. Experience in managing a high number of projects and stakeholders. Holds the ability to plan and prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Excellent business development, people management and client relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable working experience within a change environment that requires flexibility and autonomy
- Resilience and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (proven intermediate experience in Google and Microsoft Word, advanced Excel and PowerPoint), Experience with Microsoft Power BI and/or Alteryx would be a plus.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships and be a credible and reliable point of contact for the regional stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) - fluent in English. Arabic language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with high energy.
- Strong worth ethic and aligns with PwC values
- This position is not expected to involve frequent business travel.
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.