Core Operations, 300 SrAssc
JOB TITLE: Global Reporting COE – Senior Associate 300
Role Purpose :
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (COE) engages with State Street stakeholders, providing innovative solutions to reporting requirements. The COE is based out of our India office and operates at a truly global level. The Incumbent would be responsible to Perform Reporting Functions for Senior & Executive management across Enterprise Reconciliation-Middle Office, Back office, Transaction Services & Banking i.e. supporting 4 Business Units.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the senior Manager to ensure no misses or errors in reporting function
- Review key statistics including recon breaks, fail reports and error reports for patterns & root causes.
- Has analytical skills to recognize data sets and provide quick responses to Management ad-hoc requests
- Laisses with business operations teams to confirm understanding of root causes.
- Designs & executes plans to permanently rectify causes of breaks, etc.
- Where technology solution is necessary, works with the business to complete a business case
- Assists the manager in new business efficiency initiatives, and is able to spot bottlenecks in reporting resolve issues and create reporting as per stake holder requirement
- Uses domain knowledge of financial markets, global markets and resolve issues.
- Provides proactive input on process improvement and assists the manager in working with various Business operations, on-boarding, training etc. to ensure timely and accurate reporting for all business/client teams globally
- Since Job involves coordination over multiple geographies, the candidate should be willing to be flexible on work timings including US shift.
- Technical skillset to make automations, SQL, VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, Power Query, Access Database, Crystal reports and advance excel.
The role operates as a distinct function independent of the business operating units.
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Excellent oral & written communication, team handling, stakeholder management and ability to work as a contributor and work with a team
- Research, analysis, Reporting experience of minimum 8 years in Global Services / Banking / Finance related discipline
- Excellent understanding of Financial Markets, instruments, various products, Banking & Investment Banking Domain
- Strong analytical skills and client service focus
- Experience only in the relevant domain of markets & Banking
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with highest level of independence to maintain credibility and respect with clients & State Street organization.
- Solid understanding of best practice theories
- Excellent time management skills, along with strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Computer literate – Additional technical skills of Access Database, SQL, Power Query, Tableau, Alteryx, Crystal Reports and advance excel