Manager Regulatory Reporting
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property.
See yourself in our team
Regulatory Reporting and Risk is a large team within Group Finance comprising dynamic finance professionals providing a wide range of financial analysis, reporting and operational support. The team is responsible for reporting to the Group’s regulators, including APRA, the RBA & ABS (the ‘‘regulators’’) to support the Group’s banking license.
The Capital and Credit Risk Reporting component of the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for calculating and reporting the Bank’s key capital ratios both internally and to the regulators.
Do work that matters
The team adds value through:
- Monthly & quarterly reporting to the regulators, covering the Group’s credit risk, operational risk, interest rate risk and capital positions
- Compliance with and implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements driven by the Basel Committee
- Managing the impact of product & system changes in a timely manner to ensure accurate reporting to the regulators
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Capital, Credit Risk and Exposures regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS
- Assisting in preparation of capital and credit risk related components of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met.
- Helping run the month end process of generating and scrutinizing product level Exposures and RWA through the Risk Treasury Finance data warehouse
- Optimising capital through initiatives to validate capital treatment with internal stakeholders including Credit Policy
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies
- Active involvement in integration projects including transition of regulatory returns onto AXIOM and increasing effective use of Tableau
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- At least 4 years’ post qualification experience in financial reporting, particularly in Group reporting
- An understanding of Regulatory Reporting or the Prudential Standards desirable
- Business Partnering skills liaising with other business units desirable
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Strong numerate and accounting skills with an understanding of financial products as well as high attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- SQL or SAS experience in a financial institution preferred
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 15/09/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.