Regulatory Reporting APAC, AVP#214849
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely and accurate Regulatory deliverables of APAC entities
- Understand and deliver the BAU Regulatory returns which are driven by APAC regulators
- Involved in the Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual returns to the Regulators
- Review RBC returns for Singapore Ltd.
- Overall governance and control metrics of Singapore entities
- Stakeholder-Management: to understand and deliver the expectations from stakeholders
- Attend to and follow up promptly on queries from Stakeholders and Regulators
- Be involved in the process documentation and reviews
- Build on existing relationships with internal and external partner to provide an efficient and high-quality service
- Abide by the Key Performance Indicators and deliver the BAU on a timely manner. Investigate any unreconciled items for Regulatory reporting for APAC entities
- Attend regular monthly and weekly catch ups with stakeholders and escalate any items which requires immediate attention
- Participate and be involved in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - contribute to strategic development of new systems and processes. Assist with testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms
- Involve in DPH and maintain a consolidated list for monthly and quarterly returns
- Preparation of any ad-hoc reports or presentation to the senior management
- Any ad-hoc queries resolution raised by Stakeholders and Regulators
- Drive innovation and automation for the Regulatory process
- Drive DQ issue resolutions during the month
- Liaise with Product controllers, Ops and Auditors for BAU related activities
- Involve in POC sign offs for any DQ issues for which solution is built by FC and IT
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Have Degree relevant to financial services and/or proven experience of financial services or hold a CA degree or MBA from a reputed institution
- Experience of at least 7+ years in financial services, regulatory reporting would be a plus
- Having knowledge of AXIOM /OBIEE and about the regulatory framework will be an added advantage
- You can work under pressure and multitask with excellent attention to detail. Dedicated and highly motivated and flexible
- Strong communication, interpersonal and Stakeholders Management skills
- You are willing to start early for APAC timings
- Outstanding analytical skills, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office skills and any knowledge about AXIOM would be an added advantage
- High level of integrity and dedication to working in a changing and challenging environment. Work efficiently and optimally in a team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.