Audit and Accounts Trainee
The individual will receive first-class on the job training, in addition to fully-funded study support towards an ACCA qualification and a competitive salary.
From the outset, the training programme will enable you to gain fantastic practical experience by working with a range of clients. This will be from within a friendly team who will support your technical training and future development.
The three-year programme will grant you with all the skills necessary to progress to Accounts and Audit Senior (and beyond!), with responsibilities including;
- Year end accounts preparation
- Management accounts preparation
- Assistance on audit and assurance engagements
- Personal and corporation tax returns preparation
- Assistance with ad-hoc project work
Previous experience in the industry is not necessary, but we are looking for individuals with the following:
- Either a university degree or strong A Level results and A*-C at GCSE Maths and English
- Skills in Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and can manage own work-load.
Most importantly, if you are a team player who puts honesty and integrity above all else, you will fit perfectly in our team! We pride ourselves on treating everyone as an individual, helping you build the career you want in the way you want it.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org