DuBois Chemicals Australia is part of DuBois Chemicals Inc, a Global Leader in chemical manufacturing across multiple global markets.
With locations in NSW, Victoria and Queensland, we are an Industry Leader, manufacturer and distributor, and will continue to grow with future acquisitions.
We are a leading supplier to the carwash industry, surface treatment & speciality coating markets offering a comprehensive range of products, technical support, industry training, equipment solutions and innovation that empowers our customers to be successful.
We are looking for a driven Financial Accountant to join our Finance Team. This role plays a critical part in supporting the strategic and financial objectives of the DuBois group.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is a fundamental part of the Finance Team and is a fantastic opportunity for a high-energy, Accounting professional. Duties include:
- Complete relevant Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reconciliations
- Responsible for the month end process and delivery of accurate month-end reporting and identifying any risk and opportunities
- Manage the year end tax and audit process Collecting and Analysing Data in preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure all company statutory obligations are met (BAS, FBT, Payroll Tax)
- Examining and reviewing financial records to check for accuracy
- Manage the company cashflow
- Assist all staff with financial related queries
- Provide guidance and support to Accounts Payable Officer, Credit Controller and Purchasing Officers
- Manage the company Fixed Asset register and reporting requirements
- Manage the company Insurance policies
- Update the weekly Cashflow reporting requirements and manage the bank accounts
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required
Please note candidates must be CPA/ACCA qualified, and all candidates must already have the right to live and work in Australia.